Established in January 2005, the 24-member The Interbranch Commission implements recommendations from the Report of The Pennsylvania Supreme Court Committee on Racial, and Gender Bias in The Justice System. View the Report.
Learn more about the commission.
Access all of our reports.
- Intelligent.com Publishes New Resource Guide for LGBTQ+ Students Seeking to Attend College
- Commission Submits Comments to PA CLE Board in Support of Strengthening Antibias Education Requirements for PA Attorneys
- Commission, PA Bar Association Jointly Administer CLE Program on Innovative Anti-Bias Programming in PA Law Schools
- Commission Staff Participate as Panelists in Bail Reform & Pretrial Justice Town Hall and Speak Out
- Commission Publishes, Widely Distributes Booklet on Innovative Anti-Bias Curricula for Law Students and Law Faculty