Established in January 2005, the 24-member The Interbranch Commission implements recommendations from the Report of The Pennsylvania Supreme Court Committee on Racial, and Gender Bias in The Justice System. View the Report.
Learn more about the commission.
Access all of our reports.
- Commission Submits Letters to Legislature in Support of Bills Designed to Protect LGBTQ+ Pennsylvanians
- Commission Submits Second Round of Comments to Court in Support of Proposal to Expand and Permit the Collection of Juror Demographic Data Categories
- Commission Submits Second Round of Comments on Court’s Revised Proposal to Amend PA Criminal Procedural Rules Governing the Appointment of Counsel, Purpose of Bail, and Others
- Commission Issues Press Release Celebrating Third Circuit Court of Appeals’ Ruling re PA Rule of Professional Conduct 8.4(g)
- Commission Announces Selection of New Executive Director, Maraleen Shields, Esq.