Established in January 2005, the 24-member The Interbranch Commission implements recommendations from the Report of The Pennsylvania Supreme Court Committee on Racial, and Gender Bias in The Justice System. View the Report.
Learn more about the commission.
Access all of our reports.
- Commission Conducts Quarterly Meeting of its Full Membership, Honors Lisette McCormick for her Distinguished Tenure as Executive Director
- Commission Submits Third Round of Comments to Court re Proposed Statewide Rules Governing Indigent Individuals’ Access to PA Courts
- Commission Submits Comments to PA Supreme Court Supporting Court’s Proposal to Expand, Permit Collection of Juror Demographic Categories on Juror Info Questionnaire
- Commission Conducts Quarterly Meeting of its Full Membership, Welcomes New Members
- Commission Distributes Annual Infographic Summary of PA Attorney Demographic Data