Established in January 2005, the 24-member The Interbranch Commission implements recommendations from the Report of The Pennsylvania Supreme Court Committee on Racial, and Gender Bias in The Justice System. View the Report.
Learn more about the commission.
Access all of our reports.
- Commission Submits Second Round of Comments re Proposed Statewide Rules Governing Indigent Individuals’ Access to Pennsylvania Courts
- Commission Submits Letter to Court Proposing Expansions to, Aggregated Collection of Demographic Categories on State’s Juror Information Questionnaire
- Commission Conducts In-Person Meeting of its Full Membership
- Commission Submits Letter to Legislature in Support of Bill Banning Use of LGBTQ “Panic” Defense
- Commission Supports Legislation to Promote More Equitable Access to Jury Service